Dr. Ayalon’s prenatal and family planning services are covered at no cost through Medi-Cal, making quality health care readily available for our patients. Medi-Cal is California’s Medicaid health program designed to assist individuals with limited income. You automatically qualify for Medi-Cal if you receive cash assistance from one of the following programs:
- SSI/SSP (Supplemental Security Income/State Supplemental Program)
- CalWORKs (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids)
- Refugee Assistance
- Foster Care or Adoption Assistance Program
If you do not receive cash assistance you may still qualify if you are any of the following:
- 65 or older
- Under 21
- Diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer.
- In a skilled nursing or intermediate care facility.
- Refugee status during a limited period of eligibility.
- (Adult refugees may or may not be eligible depending upon how long they have been in the U.S.)
- Parent or caretaker relative of a child under 21 and:
- The child’s parent is deceased or does not live with the child, or
- The child’s parent is incapacitated, or
- The child’s parent who is the primary wage earner is unemployed or underemployed.
How to Apply:
The application process is simple and Medi-Cal provides countless benefits, so it doesn’t hurt to see if you are eligible. You may fill out a Medi-Cal for temporary services application form at our office. To apply for Medi-Cal you may download and print the form off the Medi-Cal website and submit it through mail or visit your local social services office.
Under Medi-Cal we also provide family planning services through Family PACT. For Family PACT services you may apply directly in the office.
Visit the website or call our office at (818) 654-9312 to learn more about eligibility requirements, coverage, and how to apply for Medi-Cal.